Saturday, March 02, 2013

Hey everyone, I am posting some more photos of my trip to Florida, hoped you all liked the last batch.  These will be of more animals and I might include a video or two.  Hope you all enjoy.

Photo











Alright, I can't figure out how to get the video up this time, but soon there will be one.





1 comment:

  1. Hullo there! Glad to see someone blogging the good old D90, I've got that camera too and I've just started blogging my journey with it at my petetakespictures.com site. Anyway! Mandatory needy pitch over.

    I really love the first two shots of this post with the moody skylines. The leading lines of the first one, and the block-shadows of the second. The muted colours of the second especially. There's a tangle of wires there but it all makes sense and really complements the scene. It's a great shot.

    I look forward to poking about your blog in't future. Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete